A full-service engineering and construction firm in Indiana is in need of a senior W/WW engineer. As longstanding experts in the Water/Wastewater industry, they deliver exceptional client service, quality results, and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
This position has an excellent progression scope, via a technical or management pathway - with resources and business development teams to help support your choice of progression. Through the client having an exceptional regional presence, there is the scope to progress to high level leadership very quickly.
The client offers generous bonuses, above market pay, flexible hours and great social events.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 years of related experience (minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental, or chemical engineering or related discipline
- Professional engineering (PE) license
- Previous experience in planning and design projects for municipal drinking water, wastewater, pump stations, collection systems or distribution systems,
- Experience working and managing projects for municipal clients in Indiana or mentoring other engineers.
- Salary range $95,000-$185,000 (experience dependent)
If this sounds like it could be of interest, feel free to apply directly, or you can drop me message/call to learn more.
Alternatively, should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact me on (463) 231-5847.