A national leader in the transportation space is seeking a skilled engineer to lead projects and manage client relationships across the state of Arizona.
The Technical Leader will be responsible for:
- Manage and develop an array of projects including Traffic Signal Timing & Analysis, Traffic Modeling, TCPs, and TIAs
- Visit with and represent the company directly to clients including but not limited to ADOT, Counties, Municipalities, and MPOs
- Providing support on project pursuits through writing proposals
- Managing a team across the Traffic Engineering speciality
- Providing direction and insight on regional strategy and what projects to pursue
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- BS in Civil Engineering or Electrical/Systems Engineering
- 10+ Year's experience in Traffic Engineering
- Arizona PE License
- PTOE, PTP, or PMP Certifications preferred
- Proficient in utilization of Synchro, HCS, VISSIM, SIDRA, or TransCAD
The selected individual will have the ability to join a firm and build internal equity starting from day one. They will have the ability to impact company strategy for the Arizona region. Please apply directly.