My client, a Multi-Billion Dollar security integrator is looking to expand their team in the Maryland area. The ideal candidate would be an ambitious Foreman/Lead Technician (of a team of 5+) looking to progress into management or a Field Project Manager who is looking for a position that offers avenues into a traditional Project Management role.
A Technical Support Manager is a professional who is responsible for overseeing security projects from start to finish. This can include managing the installation of new security systems, upgrading existing systems, or overseeing the conducting of security assessments for a client.
The responsibilities of a Technical Support Manager can vary depending on the specific project and client requirements, but typically include:
- Project planning and coordination: This involves developing a project plan that outlines the scope, timeline, and budget of the project. The Technical Support Manager will work with clients, security consultants, and technicians, to ensure that the project is executed smoothly and within budget.
- Resource management: The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for managing resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to ensure that they are available as needed throughout the project.
- Risk management: The Technical Support Manager will identify and assess potential risks that may impact the project's success, and develop mitigation strategies to address them.
- Quality control: The Technical Support Manager will oversee the installation and testing of security systems to ensure that they meet client requirements and industry standards.
- Communication and reporting: The Technical Support Manager will provide regular updates to stakeholders on the project's progress and any issues that may arise.
To be successful in your application for this role, it is imperative that you have a minimum of 7 years ESS experience in systems such as Lenel, Software House, Genetec, Exacqvision and AMAG.