We're currently working with a leading engineering consultancy looking for an experienced traffic Engineer based in Queensland. You will be part of a dedicated traffic and transport team working on a range of projects.
The Traffic Engineer will be responsible for:
- Conducting traffic impact assessments for a diverse number of projects across land development, built environment and agriculture.
- Undertaking risk assessments for traffic management plans.
- Supporting and leading projects, managing clients and mentoring developing team members.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Upwards of 5 years of experience in a transport or traffic engineering role.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Familiarity with a AutoCAD and AutoTURN.
- Knowledge of Western Australian standards, guidelines an legislation in order to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Competence in relationship building and stakeholder management.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative work environment that values mentorship, ambition and professional development.
- Opportunities for career advancement within a growing company.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.