One of Idaho's leading specialist transport planning and traffic engineering consultancies is looking for an experienced Design Manager to join their growing team in Boise!
- Promote and develop improvements to all aspects of design.
- Lead the design team in problem solving and find innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges during the entire cycle of projects.
- Understand the status, scope, delivery, and contracting strategy of current and future projects.
- Oversee and coordinate all engineering and design aspects of projects and work with the team to ensure designs are produced accurately, on time and within budget.
- Identify risks, opportunities, and cost savings during the design phase of the projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 15-20 years of design experience in engineering
- Prior project experience in traffic signal timing, traffic analysis, and traffic operations
- Ideal software experience in Microstation, Synchro, and VISSIM
If you are interested, please apply with an updated CV!