A leading renewable developer is currently seeking an experienced and driven Transmission Planning Engineer to lead projects for improvements to company infrastructure. As Transmission Planning Engineer, you will play a key role in modeling and planning of the electric power system and long-range forecasting. Additionally, you will conduct technical modeling and analysis as a project leader. If you are experienced and passionate about the Planning industry, this is the opportunity for you! Please reach out to learn more.
Key responsibilities of the Transmission Planning Engineer include:
- Lead projects and present planning studies under existing and forecast system conditions
- Analyze studies from vendors and consultants to incorporate into company initiatives
- Develop long-term planning to enable new technologies
- Collaborate within the company and set goals that align with your department
The required qualifications for Transmission Planning Engineer are:
- Master's degree in engineering or science field required
- 5+ years' experience in transmission planning
- Proficiency in PSSE, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of PJM, SERC, or MISO procedures
If you are interested in the Transmission Planning Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.