A dynamic engineering company is presently seeking an engineer to aid in transmission planning and analysis. You will examine power system performance and play an essential role in planning the grid of the future. You will also get the chance to work on exciting studies centered around power flow and short circuit analysis, in addition to power quality and economics.
- Completing load flow, power flow, transient stability, and dynamic studies
- Formulating methods of study and plans to ease in the integration of renewables
- Consistently staying in contact with clients and peers
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with power system analysis and modeling tools such as PSS/E or PSLF
- Background in completing load flow and power flow studies
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the Power Systems space
- Fully REMOTE
- Competitive and flexible benefit plans, in addition to a prioritization on maintaining work-life balance
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly!