The Transportation Drainage Engineer will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with clients and staff plus maintain a high level of project standards and meeting or ideally exceeding client expectations. You can look forward to projects including various assignments for the Department of Transportation and local municipalities throughout Texas.
- Senior technical resource may serve as technical advisor for team
- Provides specialized technical input to studies and design for staff's specific area of expertise.
- Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high-quality cost-effective work by others.
- Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables.
- Develops construction cost estimates and estimates of technical efforts for projects.
- Uses expertise in all steps of completing discipline component of PS&E package.
- Performs quality control review of design calculations or drawings.
- Prepares technical specification sections.
- Provides input to the development of engineering budget and schedule to meet requirements.
- BS Civil Engineer degree or related field
- 6 plus years of related drainage, water resources, civil engineering, or other related experience
- E. License
- MS Civil Engineer degree or related field
- TxDOT transportation project experience and knowledge or TxDOT highway design
The selected candidate(s) will have the ability to progress into and participate in a nationally recognized project management leadership program if of interest. Please apply directly