Regional engineering company with extensive backlog of DOT and municipal projects is looking for senior leadership in their planning division.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Urban or Regional Planning
- 5+ years of professional transportation planning experience
- Understanding/experience with DOT
- AICP certification desired
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision.
- 3 weeks of of flexible leave
- 401(k) matching
If you are interested don't wait to apply.