- Develop construction drawings
- Leading, advancing, and supporting planning studies, corridor evaluations, project permitting, and preliminary and final design plan production.
- Assist with intersection forms and control strategies.
- Conceptualize solutions for roadways,highways, multimodel corridors and interchanges.
- 4+ years of transportation engineering experience
- Bachelors degree in civil engineering or related field
- PE license is preferred or ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of employment
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Civil3D, Microstation, and Inroads
- Design work experience with traffic signals, roundabouts, service interchanges, bicycle/pedestrian projects, signing and striping, and construction traffic control plans.
- Prepare and develop construction documents
Apply NOW to find out more!!