Company Overview: Our client is a reputable specialist firm that provides geotechnical engineering and consulting services to clients across various industries. They are currently seeking experienced Underground Hard Rock Geotechnical Engineers to join their team in Brisbane.
As an Underground Hard Rock Geotechnical Engineer, you will be responsible for providing geotechnical support and expertise for underground mining projects. Your main duties will include:
- Conducting geotechnical investigations and assessments of underground mining structures and infrastructure
- Developing and implementing geotechnical design criteria for underground mines
- Providing geotechnical support to mine planning and operations teams
- Conducting geotechnical risk assessments and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Participating in project teams and providing geotechnical input into project designs and plans
- Bachelor's degree in Geotechnical Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in underground hard rock geotechnical engineering
- Strong knowledge of rock mechanics and underground mining operations
- Ability to conduct geotechnical investigations and assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Willingness to travel to project sites as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Underground Hard Rock Geotechnical Engineer to join a reputable firm and work on challenging projects with a highly skilled team. The company offers a competitive salary package and opportunities for career growth and development.
If you meet most of the requirements for this position and are interested in applying, please submit your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.