My client is an American government and military contractor who have been working on some of the biggest Government facilities in the DMV area. They are currently looking for a Unified Communications Engineer who will consult for a DoD client to work on a reliable network for them. You'll be leading the planning of the acquisition, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the network components.
- 5+ years experience with network information requirements.
- Experience with Cisco routers & switches
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications systems
- Experience with design, configuration, or administration of Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems
- Top Secret clearance
- Ability to obtain IAT II Certification.
- HS diploma or GED and 9+ years of experience in a professional work environment or Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment
Additional (not required but proffered)
- CCNP or CCNA certification.
- Ability to conduct in-depth technical and non-technical conversations concerning work
- Experience with leading or supervising a team and working as part of an integrated product team (IPT) to deliver services to customers
If you are interested, please apply below!