My client is seeking a qualified candidate to serve as Vice President of Construction Management and Inspection based in Virginia. In this position you will be expanding business development and marketing strategies that will cultivate new clients and contract awards in transportation engineering and construction management/inspection.
- Manage and oversee operational, technical, and administrative matters for a CMI operation
- Direct oversight in proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations and management
- Implement and enhance consistent practices to ensure services are delivered in accordance with company initiatives, expectations, and the strategic plan
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as hands-on project management, as needed, to mentor staff
- 10+ years of experience in transportation engineering and construction management.
- 5+ years of experience in managerial or supervisory role
- Demonstrated experience working with VDOT and local government transportation departments
- Proficient in proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, management and procurement
- Experience working with capital funding and operating budgets
For further information about this position please apply.