A national provider of clean energy and decarbonization solutions to commercial and industrial businesses, real estate operators, large-scale facilities is looking to bring on a VP of Origination to lead their growing origination team. Established in 2014 by Blackstone Group, my client has completed over 340 solar and storage projects across 27 states, for 11GW of projects in total.
The VP of Origination will be responsible for…
- Identifying, generating, and pursuing new customer opportunities across the United States primarily focused on on-site solar and energy storage projects for commercial, industrial, and public sector entities.
- Managing the Origination team, while working collaboratively with other internal teams to ensure success in projects and proposals.
- Oversee the negotiation of commercial documents like PPAs, EPCs, Site Control agreements, and Asset Purchase agreements alongside the teams' legal counsel.
- Drafting and oversight of RFP and RFQ responses.
The VP of Origination should have the following qualifications…
- 10+ years' experience in the renewable energy space, DG or C&I origination required.
- Direct to customer origination experience required.
- Project and portfolio M&A experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will sit in their NYC office.