LVI is partnered with a top architectural engineering firm in search for a Building Envelope / Water Proofing Consultant! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Building Enclosure Consultant/Project Manager with their P.E. or R.A. license or pursuing licensure.
This candidate would have experience with all aspects of the building envelope, waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, construction, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems on commercial projects looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing new buildings, renovating existing structures, and very exciting, complex commercial projects. The candidate will have the chance to work on building enclosures, complex projects, restoration, renovation, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for growth and leadership, seeking opportunities to work on developing new buildings, renovating existing structures, and taking part in exciting and complex commercial projects. At LVI, you'll get the chance to be involved in building enclosures, complex projects, restoration, and renovation projects.
Solid experience in building enclosures is essential, preferably gained at an architecture, engineering, or construction firm. Litigation experience will be seen as a valuable asset, and field job site experience will be a great addition to your profile. We welcome candidates with various building enclosure, architecture, roofing, or waterproofing-related experiences.
Qualified candidates should have 5-15 years of experience and possess advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings. To excel in this role, strong critical thinking abilities, effective time and resource management skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all necessary.
This position will play a vital role in the growth of the building enclosure and forensic practice. Additionally, offers the flexibility of hybrid/work-from-home benefits along with opportunities to travel for projects.
- 5-15 years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) License or Registered Architect (RA) License
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architecture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing, roofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses