Mid-sized, multi-disciplined civil engineering firm is seeking a Senior Water Resources Engineer/ Project Manager, acting as a technical lead - managing on projects and mentoring junior engineers.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- 10-20 years of experience
- An ideal candidate will have experience in surface water management, design of hydraulic structures and analysis, and water balance modelling.
- Extra, valuable experience includes: business development, mentorship experience, river engineering experience, understanding of hydrogeological disciplines.
Benefits and firm features:
- Employee owned firm, with a strong culture across the entire business
- Shareholder opportunities included in job offer
- 4-5 weeks of PTO for this level of hire
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible WFH policy
- Compensated overtime
- New opportunities for progression and business avenues actively encouraged
- Competitive 401k match
- Competing with some of the largest firms across the US for some of the most exciting projects, but also smaller local Colorado projects to give back to communities
- Hybrid working environment
If you have a PE license and want to know more about this role, please apply or feel free to reach out on: