They are a rapidly growing 350 person firm with the ambition of making that number 500 by 2026. The Chicago office is currently at 55 employees, maintaining the family environment feel whilst having the backing and resources of a mid-sized firm.
- 4 year B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Master's degree in Water Resources Engineering preferred.
- P.E. License required.
- 15+ years of experience in the design of Stormwater projects.
- Experience in infrastructure design and plan preparation.
- Expertise in hydrology and hydraulics.
- Expertise in H&H modeling (SWMM, ICM, HEC, etc…).
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Strong verbal, computer, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.