We have a current opportunity for a WATER/WASTEWATER - SYRACUSE on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Syracuse, Upstate NY. For further information about this position please apply.
This company is a leading environmental solutions provider committed to improving the quality of life for communities in New York/New York City and beyond. With a strong dedication to sustainability and innovation, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Wastewater Project Engineer & Manager to join the team.
As a Water/Wastewater Project Engineer you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and executing wastewater management projects throughout Syracuse and New York. You will collaborate with a talented team of professionals, working to ensure the successful completion of projects while maintaining compliance with environmental regulations.
- Manage all aspects of wastewater projects, from inception to completion.
- Develop and execute project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project goals are met.
- Oversee procurement, subcontracting, and resource allocation.
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure project success.
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations and permit requirements.
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to provide project updates and address concerns.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement mitigation strategies.
- Mentor and support junior project team members.
- Maintain accurate project documentation and records.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in wastewater project management.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in NY is a plus.
- Strong understanding of wastewater treatment processes and regulations.
- Excellent project management skills, including budgeting and scheduling.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Knowledge of NYC environmental regulations and permitting processes is an advantage.
What they Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on environmental conservation in NY.