A leading expert in civil water infrastructure engineering, with over 100 years in the industry, is currently searching for a Water/Wastewater Project Manager with particular expertise in pipelines and pump stations in their Fort Worth office.
As Water/Wastewater Pipeline and Pump Station Project Manager you will manage projects through study, design and construction phases of water pump stations, wastewater lift stations, stormwater pump stations, large diameter pipelines and utility work.
The successful candidate will:
- Serve as primary client contact, advising and informing them regarding project status and schedule
- Communicate with regulatory agencies, vendors, contractors, partner firms, whose work or services are related to the project and communicating relevant information to the community, or technical groups with interests related to the project
- Perform and direct complex studies and investigations and preparing reports of findings
- Select equipment and material for projects and/or approving manufacturer's shop drawings of these items
- Coordinate phases of the work to ensure completion within the established time and budgetary constraints
- Advise Construction Manager of questions or problems which arise during construction
- Direct assignments, schedule work and provide technical oversight for project staff including engineers, technicians, designers, drafters and field representative
- Review calculations and seal drawings and reports
- Maintain and expand technical capabilities to ensure that projects utilize state-of-the-art technology
- Bachelor's degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- 12+ years' experience with design of in water pump stations, wastewater lift stations, and large and small diameter pipelines
- Professional engineer (PE) license in Texas
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.