We have a current opportunity for a WATER/WASTEWATER SENIOR PM - ALBANY/BUFFALO/ROCHESTER/SYRACUSE on a permanent basis.
Currently representing a TOP 100 ENR rated national consultancy that delivers a wide range of creative engineering solutions across real estate and land development, power and energy, oil and gas, and industrial and manufacturing. They are looking to aggressively grow out their team across the nation as part of a growth initiative.
This is a Hybrid Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager engineering position but from the clients many Upstate New York offices.
They are continuously growing company that put their employees first, where collaboration is at the heart of its philosophy. They do not have profit centers - able to pull talent and expertise from all over the nation. A culture that doesn't involve competing again each other.
Aside from the flexible work schedule, they offer:
- unlimited PTO for salaried positions
- Open office policy - welcome to work in any of their offices
- 401k match of 50% of 6%
- year-end bonuses based on the company's profits
- robust career paths - 5 & 10 year plan after 90 days with the business and a DEI committee in place to identify future leaders within the business and champion them through the business
- Access to internal & external training - having spent $2.5million on training
- 4 weeks of maternity and paternity leave
- Bachelor of Science degree in environmental engineering, or civil engineering.
- PE license is required.
- Experience with permitting with NY DOH and DEC is required.
- 8+ years of experience in the civil/environmental engineering field with concentration in water/wastewater design.
- Experience with AutoCAD is desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage clients and develop new business.
- Strong design experience with water and waste water treatment plant process and design.
- Extensive knowledge in permitting requirements and processes for water / wastewater collection and treatment projects.
- Ability to build a talented team of water /wastewater professionals that are experts in their field.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.