One of the top water/wastewater firms in Tulsa, OK is in need of an exceptional Senior Water/Wastewater Treatment Project Manager. Longstanding experts in the Water/Wastewater industry, they deliver exceptional client service, quality results, and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major local municipal projects
- Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff
- Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development, and monitoring of projects
- Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control reports
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing including proposals and meeting clients in the north Texas region
- Participation in professional societies relevant to the industry
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key decision makers in our clients' organisation
Successful candidates will have:
- 6 years of related experience
- Bachelors degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Professional engineering (PE) license
- Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams
- Experience working and managing projects for municipal clients in the market
- Previous business development experience
- Design related experience during your career - at least 3 years of design experience
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.
Mobile - 469 828 5182