A leading mid-size engineering firm is seeking a water treatment engineer to join them in either there SLC, UT, Kaysville, UT or Boise, ID office.
- PE Licensed
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in municipal water/ wastewater treatment planning and design
- Proven ability to work in a team enviornment, support teams and offices and able to manage project deliverables.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team and mentor junior staff in the planning, design, and construction of a wide variety of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment projects.
- Analyze the process and engineering data, review reports and documents, interpret plans and specifications.
- Engaging with water/ wastewater staff in the office and function as a company-wide treatment design resource and technical expert.
- Building client relationships and lead/ assisting business development.
- Prepare project scopes and manage the financial and technical aspects.
- Working alongside clients, engineers, contractors, regulatory agencies, and funding agencies on projects from conception to completion.
- Stock ownership plan
- 401k match with profit sharing opportunities
- Flexiblie work life schedule
- Great working environment
- Progression plan/ growth opportunities