I am currently looking for a water treatment engineer who has a professional engineering license in Idaho to join my client in their Boise, ID office.
This is with a leading consultancy firm that has a great reputation in the market with the quality of work they provide. This company is looking to double in the next 5 years and to do so they need someone to come in where they are willing to take there career to the next level as well as to take bigger leaps.
What is amazing about this company is that the low turnover they have, this is because of the family-orientated culture they provide as well as taking pride in supporting their engineers careers.
- BSc in Civil Engineering or any relevant degree
- Must have a PE License in Idaho
- 4+ years experience in Water Treatment
- Based in Idaho
This client offers:
- Great company culture (provide weekend trips for you and the family)
- 401k Match with additional profit-sharing opportunities
- Fast growth opportunities
- Great bonus scheme
- Own personal schedule
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or know someone who might, apply now!