We have a current opportunity for a Water Treatment PM on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Kansas City. For further information about this position please apply.
I am working with an established, national civil consultancy that are in the market for a Project Manager to come in and assist with a strong backlog of projects. This person will be the lead Project Manager on Water/Wastewater projects with responsibility for applying knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas using advanced techniques, theory, precepts, and practices in a specialised engineering field and related sciences and disciplines.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid work)
- Employee-Owned company (every employee is an owner)
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
- Access to large, national projects
- Great working relationships epitomised by the company culture
- Internal training to help tailor career path
Responsibilities of Senior Project Manager include:
- Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major
Kansas City water/wastewater projects.
- Providing technical guidance and mentoring junior engineering staff
- Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the
- P.E Licensed in Kansas / Missouri
- BSc in Civil engineering
- Past management experience
If you are interested in the role, don't hesitate to apply, or reach out to me directly.