Title: Wholesale Origination Manager
Summary: An industry leading company that owns and operates over 7 GW of renewable energy assets around the country is looking for an exceptional candidate to join their team. Their current portfolio of solar, wind, and storage project alone have offset nearly 9 million metric tons of Carbon emissions. They are looking for a Wholesale Origination Manager who will be responsible for leading both the sales and marketing strategies.
The Wholesale Origination Manager will be responsible for…
- Leading the structuring, origination, and negation of structured wholesale utility power offtake contracts.
- Identifying new prospects, new outreach strategies, and key costumer messages for all technologies under development.
- Work closely with project development and business development teams to identify and evaluate new market opportunities.
- Evaluate RFPs and provide strategic oversight for bid preparations processes.
The Wholesale Origination Manager should have the following qualifications…
- 5+ years of experience with utility scale renewable origination or development.
- Some experience leading the negotiations, structuring, and execution of power sales agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, business, or engineering.
- A desire to be a self starter and make an impact.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.